Joined: 15 Aug 2017 Posts: 6 Location: United States
The IBMi Sales Specialist is a Senior Partner Sales Manager equivalent role and is responsible for all facets of maintaining and growing all revenue (license, subscriptions, renewals, & maintenance) related to the IBMi Partners across EMEA.
This is a new function to kick start the IBMi Channel business and the individual will be expected to be part of the Channel Team.
To accomplish this the person needs to facilitate the development of a business plan with the partner(s) that will be used as a road map for go to market and program development activities. Rocket looks for this strategic role to drive incremental revenue with new and some existing Partners. This person will also be responsible for the governance of the partnership over time through the use of business plans, scorecards and quarterly business reviews with the partner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Grow and expand some existing alliances to create additional cross-selling opportunities in the IBMi Channel
• Develop new relationships across the territory
• Develop and manage joint Partner Business Plans with each assigned partner, per the Partner Business Plan Template, to include:
• Detail organization charts for both business and technical owners within the Partner organization
• An in-depth ‘relationship map’ showing type and depth of relationship as well as tracking & planned meetings
• Detail historical analysis of revenue
• Run rate business in license, subscriptions, and maintenance
• Create specific actions to grow new, incremental revenue other than run rate business
• Do this via a dynamic and detail ‘heat map’ for all Rocket products
• Manage cross-functional groups within the partner and Rocket to ensure success of the partnerships. Groups include sales, marketing, operations etc.
• Lead joint Rocket/Partner teams in joint initiatives in support of go-to-market activities generation activities
• Create and execute the Plan and communicate as follows:
• Weekly updates to the VP of Channels
• Communication to the VP of Channels at least 3 times a week to assess success
• Act as Project Manager for all technical & business projects as identified in the ‘dynamic’ Business Plan
• Champion the partner’s requirements within Rocket.
• Oversight and management of highly complex projects
• Champion and articulate Rocket’s direction, capabilities and business solutions to clients
• Meet or exceed all revenue quotas
• Create a plan to recruit new partners
• Work closely with the AE’s and Pre-sales resource allocated to the Region
• Communicate via phone to the VP of Channels at least 3 times per week
• Create a detail ‘Leading & Lagging Indicator’ plan
• Create a weekly ’10 Box’ report showing activities planned
• This must include at least 1 F2F meeting with assigned Partners
• Travel is a requirement to ensure the Partner Business Plan is being executed
• Updates on the most relevant Partner Business Plans
• Update SFDC for forecasting of run rate and new business
• This must be done efficiently, scoring all opportunities per the Rocket Sales Methodology
• All categories must be within a 10% accuracy level from the beginning of the Quarter to the end
• Deliver at least one success, reference story which is completed only when the success story is written and published
• Detail review with the VP Channels, Director of Partner Programs
• F2F presentation to VP Channels to include:
• Role play presentation on a business and or technical matter
The Senior Partner Sales Manager must possess and demonstrate a very high level of professional aptitude in the following areas:
• Powerpoint – ability to create executive presentations that are professional and creative using all the latest features of the product
• Ability to Write & Communicate at a high level of expertise to both executives and technical people
• Presentation Skills – ability to present to both business & technical people in an effective manner.
• Telephone Skills – to speak to all level of clients in an efficient & professional manner.
Experience working in the IBMi Channel with strong demonstrable relationships with the key players in the market
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.