1. A unit of work is using an isolation level of uncommitted read, and
allows scanning through the table more than once
within the unit of work. Which of the following can occur during processing of this unit of work?
1. It can access uncommitted changes made by other transactions.
2. It can update uncommitted changes made by other transactions.
3. It can update rows and have those updated rows be changed by other transactions from one scan to next.
4. It can update rows and have those updated rows be committed by other transactions from one scan to next.
2. CREATE TABLE T4
(c1 INTEGER NOT NULL,
c3 DECIMAL(3,2) NOT NULL));
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX i4 ON t4(c1,c3);
ALTER TABLE t4 ADD PRIMARY KEY(c1,c3);
WHich of the fol.statements is true?
1.Alter table statement will fail.
2.Primary key will use t4 unique index.
3.primary key will need to create on the composite key(c1,c3)
4.An additional unique index will automatically be created on the composite key(c1,c3).
3. WHich of the fol. toola can be used to catalog a database?
3. License center.
4. Configuration Assistant