Joined: 20 Oct 2006 Posts: 6968 Location: porcelain throne
why do you expect us to know how to change your site's jcl?
1. create a second(hold) ddio file.
2. copy everything (only latest versions) from your original to the new.
3. delete your original ddio file
4. define your original with more space.
5. copy everything from the hold ddio to your new original
6. delete your hold file.
if you have more than one version of a module in your ddio file,
delete the old versions.
you have no business having two active ddio files.
Joined: 06 Jun 2008 Posts: 8151 Location: East Dubuque, Illinois, USA
Probably -- although this is just a guess -- your Changeman implementation has the DDIO file specified in it. Unless your site support group changes the Changeman pointer, the old DDIO file will continue to be picked up. Dick's suggestion to resize the original DDIO file is probably the best way to handle the issue.