Joined: 25 Jul 2006 Posts: 9 Location: Kerala, India
I can see simillar question some one asked some where arround Aug 2005. But there also I didnt find any helpful info by which we were able to resolve. So I just made sure I am not repeating this question.
Im getting a U3134 while doing a area sweep of a record. This issue is not happening if we are running for few thousand record. Can see when it tries to obtain more than 1lack record this issue is coming.
We tried disable the limits both external and online. Still this issue is coming.
Some where I read this can be corrected if we are changing the complier option, but no where mentioned which option to use.
As enrico-sorichetti said, U3134 is a user abend. If there is any abend in the IDMS, follow the steps to find out the abend details.
1.Identifying IDMS errors in Job Output (SYSOUT)
2. If there is any User abend like UXXXX (XXXX is the user abend), look for error-status (do the following FIND command: “F ABORTING”)
3. After finding error-status, look for other IDMS diagnostics at bottom of //SYSOUT.
You mentioned that you got 5004, it may be the following reason.
Major code may be anything say nn
Minor code - 04
Summary/Suggested Action - Bad value in OCCURS DEPENDING ON
1) Look for an “occurs depending on” in the IDMS record layout.
2) Might be less than zero or greater than maximum
3) Wrong Subschema
you can get these kinds of details in the IDMS Documentation - Major and Minor error code details.
4. And also check the DC###### (6 digit) Abend Messages in the job log. These details will give you the clear idea about the abend details.