I've an IMS DB with one single segment and one single field defined in it, which acts as the key for the segment and defined as unique key.
Just to give you a brief background, the database of interest (is in test region)was recently refreshed from the production databases. And once after the refresh is done the database is allowing the insertion of duplicate keys.
I'll detail you the scenario.
* If I try to repeat any record using IMS FM, it is allowing the duplicated record without any 'II'.
* But if I again try to insert this duplicate (i.e. 3 same records to be added), it is throwing an 'II'
* Similarly I added a new record to the DB. And when I tried to browse through the DB, interestingly this record is not shown up.
* But when I tried to reinsert this record, 'II' is being thrown.
* The same is the case when trying with a job to insert records.
It is quite strange to my knowledge. Is there any chance that the key constraints are not properly registered in the DB when the refrsh happened? The DBD definition of the DB is too simple such that no chance of anything going wrong.
Also I've checked the Refresh jobset up, DBRC components and all.
I could not find anything wrong.