ccyy| KEY1--------LEY2 |
2009180075 180075D210NEW YORK !SPAP NEW
2009180079 180079D201SPAP UNICARE NESPAP
2009200040 200040R001CITY OF SUFFOLKCITY
2009200045 200045M001LANDAMERICA FINLAND
2009200045 200045M002LANDAMERICA FINLAND
2009C21376 1805RS LSI CORPORATIONLSI
2009200049 200049M001INTERNATIONAL UINTE
The combination of key1 and key2 is the search criteria.
Key-1 = 6bytes and Key-2 = 10 bytes
I want mismatch record from File-1 alone. Noted point is the Position of Key-1 and Key2 in both files are different.
1. What is the LRECL and RECFM of FILE 1?
2. What is the LRECL and RECFM of FILE 2?
3. What is the position of the key in FILE 1? . Is the key character format or a packed decimal?
4. What is the position of the key in FILE 2? . Is the key character format or a packed decimal?
5. Do you have duplicates in any of the files based on the key combo?