Joined: 28 Feb 2008 Posts: 1 Location: Atlanta, GA
Location: Atlanta, GA
BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, or related field
Skills - required:
· Exposure to IBM Mainframe Operating Systems and/or applications.
· Experience in SQL programming
· Experience with Relational Databases
· Experience with Unix development
· Ability to organize, manage, and complete multiple projects of varying lengths
· Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Strong debugging and problem solving skills
· Good problem solving and communication skills
· Ability to provide high quality code for production or mission critical use
· Demonstrated ability to rapidly assimilate skills and knowledge
Skills – Preferred:
· IBM’s DB2 UDB
Experience - Required:
· 1 year experience or significant projects developing applications (using any of the following languages: Cobol, C, Visual Basic)
· Development of applications using SQL
· Develop code & maintain applications using a variety of technologies
· Produce good documentation for all aspects of development activities.
· Support 7x24x365 mission critical application during on-call duty.
· Interface with customers, business partners, internal IT application programmers, and internal business contacts for both new development and problem determination/resolution.
· Assure the highest levels of stability, integrity, reliability, security, and availability of the production application environment, consistent with the established change control policies and prescribed procedures.
· Troubleshoot and correct reported problems with software under his/her responsibility.
· Utilize a problem management tool to track open tickets and follow up to resolution and closure.
"The company has not the ability to provide sponsorship to any non citizen of the US. Unfortunately this opening will be located in Atlanta, GA. And at this time we are only considering US Citizens and and green card holders. Sorry for any inconvenience this can generate"