1) A client application on OS/390 or OS/400 must access a DB2 server on AIX. At a minimum, which of the following products is required to provide DRDA Application Server functionality on the DB2 server?
A. DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition
B. DB2 UDB Workgroup Server Edition
C. DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition and DB2 UDB Workgroup Server Edition
D. DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition and DB2 UDB Enterprise Server Edition}
2)A developer is building a Windows embedded SQL application that will access DB2 UDB for OS/390 or OS/400 servers. Which of the following products is required to be installed on the Windows system in order to build the application?
A. DB2 UDB Personal Edition
B. DB2 Connect Personal Edition
C. DB2 Personal Developer's Edition
D. DB2 UDB Workgroup Server Edition
3) Which two of the following types of storage management methods are supported by DB2 OLAP Server?
4) 3. Which of the following DB2 components allows references to Oracle and DB2 databases in a single query?
a. DB2 Query Patroller
b. DB2 Warehouse Manager
c. DB2 Relational Connect
d. DB2 Connect Enterprise Edition
1.DB2 Connect implements the DRDA(R) architecture to reduce the cost and complexity of accessing data stored in DB2(R) UDB for iSeries, DB2 UDB for OS/390(R) and z/OS, DB2 Server for VSE & VM, and other DRDA-compliant database servers.
4.DB2 Relational Connect Version 7.2 adds data access to these database management systems:
* Oracle databases from DB2 and DB2 Connect on the Solaris Operating Environment and Linux
* Sybase databases from DB2 and DB2 Connect on AIX and the Solaris Operating Environment
* Microsoft SQL Server databases from DB2 and DB2 Connect on AIX and Windows NT