Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Location: Vizag / US
|1. One out of every 11 workers in North Carolina depends on tobacco for their livelihood.
2. Less than three per cent of the water produced at a large municipal water treatment plant is used for drinking purposes.
3. A snail can sleep for three years.
4. Blueberry Jelly Bellies were created especially for Ronald Reagan.
5. Female canaries cannot sing.
6. In 2003, the US government spent about $2,000,000 on potato research.
7. On an average, the life span of an American dollar bill is 18 months.
8. The first product that the toy company Mattel came out with was picture frames.
9. In the United States, deaf people have safer driving records than those who can hear.
10. If you put a T-Bone steak in a bowl of Coca-Cola Syrup, it will dissolve in 2-3 days.
11. Pancakes are commonly served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in Australia.