Joined: 23 Aug 2005
If any of the following happens to you, then you are spending too much time with your PC!.
1. When asked about a bus schedule, you wonder if it is 16 or 32 bits.
2. When you are counting objects, you go
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F....
3. When you dream, you are going to dream in 256 palettes of 256 colors.
4. When your wife says, "If you don't turn off that damn machine and take rest then I am going to divorce you!", you are going to scream at her for omitting the "else" clause.
5. When you want to sleep for 8 hours, you think sleep (8 * 3600);
6. When you are reading a book, you would look for the scroll bar to get to the next page.
7. If you want to call somebody you pick up the phone and start dialing an IP number.
8. You are going to look for an icon to double-click, to open your bedroom window.
9. When you go to balance your checkbook, you would discover that you'll be doing the math in octal.
10. You would look for a trashcan icon to throw garbage.
11. When you get in the elevator you would double-click the button for the floor you want to go.