Joined: 24 Jul 2003
|These are the Funny Computer quotes "IN USE", I have collected for you:
1. Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
2. Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.
3. Press any key except... no, No, NO, NOT THAT ONE!
4. Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
5. This will end your Windows Session. Do you want to play another game?
6. Windows message: "Error saving file! Format drive now? (Y/Y)"
7. This is a message from God 'Gates': "Rebooting the world. Please log off."
8. To "shut down" your system, type "WIN"
9. BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.
10. COFFEE.SYS missing... Insert cup in cup holder and press any key.
11. File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
12. Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.
13. Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)
14. WinErr 16547: LPT1 not found. Use backup. (PENCIL & PAPER.SYS)
15. User Error: Replace user.
16. Windows VirusScan 1.0 - "Windows found: Remove it? (Y/N)"
17 "The world will end in 5 minutes. Please log out..."
18 "WARNING: Keyboard Not Found. Press F1 to Continue."
19 "Bad Command or File Name. Good try, though."
20 "General Failure's Fault. Not Yours."
21 "Hit any user to continue."
22 "Scandisk is now checking your hard disk. You can start Praying."
23 "Smash forehead on keyboard to continue."
24 "Earth is 98% full. Please delete anyone you can."
25 "Cannot find REALITY.SYS...Universe Halted."
26. Your hard drive has been scanned and all stolen software titles have been deleted. The police are on the way
27. PENTIUM = Produces Erroneous Numbers Through Incorrect Understanding of Mathematics
28. Windows has detected a mouse movement. Please restart Windows so changes can take effect.
29. Late to bed and early to rise gives a hacker blood-shot eyes.
30. Mosher's Law of Software Engineering: Don't worry if it doesn't work right. If everything did, you'd be out of a job.
31. If it happens once, it's a bug. If it happens twice, it's a feature. If it happens more than twice, it's a design philosophy.
32. A thousand words are worth a picture, and they load a heck of a lot faster.
33. Windows 2000: Designed for the Internet. The Internet: Designed for UNIX.
34. A Beowulf cluster of Cisco routers? Isn't that the Internet?
36. Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)
37. MCSE == Mentally Challenged Slave of the Empire.
38. Did you know that..Some Dreamcast games use Mcft's Windows CE as their operating system!
39. I don't need to go outside, my CRT do me just fine.
40. I pledge allegiance to the internet and to the principle of end-to-end connectivity for which it stands. One network, under construction, with liberty and access for all.
41. Open Source is the guillotine, Linux is the blade; IBM gives it weight and Apple sharpens it.
44. BREAKFAST.COM Halted... Cereal Port Not Responding
45. Bad command. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaay..
47. What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software 'releases.' Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance people in its wake.
48. = I am happy - :^) = I am happy with my big nose - C:\> = I am happy with my OS
49. Network: An electronic means of allowing more than one person at a time to corrupt, trash, and otherwise cause permanent damage to useful information.
50. Mcft Zen - Become one with the blue screen.
51. Bushnell's Underdog Theory: "Anything can manage a 10% share against Mcft, no matter how absurd its problems."
53. WINDOWS = Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
54. "Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life." - Andrew Brown
56. Double your disk space - delete Windows!
57. Linux: Where do you want to GO... Oh, wait, I'm already there!
58. PCMCIA: People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms
59. Mcft Rule: GUI standards are no longer necessary. Shiny objects are always user-friendly.
61. 11th commandment - Covet not thy neighbor's Pentium Pro.
62. All of my errors and spelling mistakes are the fault of Mcft, and their buggy keyboard handling in the OS.
63. AMIGA = A Merely Insignificant Gamers Addictiction
64. APPLE: Arrogance Produces Profit-Losing Entity
65. NAPSTER = No longer A Possible Solution To Escape Record-buying
66. Q: What's the difference between a car salesman and a computer salesman? A: The car salesman can probably drive!
67. "Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes." -E. W. Dijkstra
68. LISP = Lots of Infuriating & Silly Parenthesis
69. You step in the stream, but the water has moved on. This page is not here. (404)
70. BUFFERS=20 FILES=15 2nd down, 4th quarter, 5 yards to go!
71. .vbs = Virus Bearing Script?
72. Hidden DOS secret: Add BUGS=OFF to your CONFIG.SYS
73. SCSI: System Can't See It
74. I refuse to forfeit my freedoms for a little security- I login as root every time!
75. CD-ROM = Consumer Device-Rendered Obsolete in Months
76. BASIC: Bill's Attempt to Seize Industry Control
77. For too long, power has been concentrated in the hands of "root" and his "wheel" oligarchy. From now on, all admin functions will be handled by the People's Committee for Democratically Organizing the System (PC-DOS)
78. Most Linux documentation is like driving directions that have been written in alphabetical order by street name: although technically all of the information is there, to sift through it you need either plenty of practice, or plenty of time.
81. Hard Disk: A device that allows users to delete vast quantities of data with simple mnemonic commands.
82. Three things are certain: Death, taxes, and lost data. Guess which has occurred.
83. Try to remove the color-problem by restarting your computer several times. -- Mcft-Internet Explorer README.TXT
Joined: 22 Aug 2005
Location: Colarado, US
Your collection is really cool.
||All times are GMT + 6 Hours