Take a look at the real recruiter’s message offering a position for Senior Assembler Specialist.
My name is Ricky (Sainath) and I'm a recruiter at Axelon Services Corporation. We have your resume on file and I thought you may be interested in an opportunity we currently have available for a Assembler - LI with a major energy company located in Beltsville, MD. Please review the job description below.
If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please call me at (212) 488-7702 ASAP. You may also send me an e-mail, if you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
If you do not feel like you are a good fit, but you know someone who may be looking for position like this, please feel free to forward this email onto them. I also encourage you to visit our website at www.axelon.com for all of our job openings.
Assembler - LI
• Ensure safety and cleanliness of area
• Log-on to the computer and scan work order
• Read process sheet and blueprint for the work order.
• Measure parts using tools such as micrometers, pi tape, gauge, venires, etc. by checking dimensions as indicated on the blueprints.
• Document and control dimensions
• Complete and maintain production line logs
• Receive materials from delivery trucks, verify quantities with purchase order, unpack the materials, inspect incoming material for non-conformance
• Inspect the conditions and verifies the quantities of packages being delivered prior to accepting and signing receipt of shipment
• Generate documents from the computer system and reconcile the documents to lists
• Navigate and use MFG Pro computer system to verify and upload information
• Participate in continuous improvement processes
• Data Entry in computer
• Help in other departments when needed
• Perform minor set-ups and operate multiple machines, to execute a sequence of operations such as turn, drill, and bore a variety of metal components.
• Conducts the following operations : reaming, inserting hammer drive screws , peening operation and assembling hardware
• Conducts testing to requirements
• Read & sign off on production routers and record material types, lot numbers and quantity required
• Work in accordance with general safety rules and practices
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate Beltsville area (50 miles) will be considered for this position.
• Safety first focus factory which requires proper PPE where applicable. You must be able to lift up to 35 pounds within any given day. The job could require standing on your feet anywhere from 8-10 hours a day. Will require frequent use of hand to eye coordination.
All the time
• Working with forming parts as stated above.
• Full use of both hands
• Good finger dexterity
• Good vision
• Standing 8-10 hours a day
Most of the time
• Lifting 0-35 pounds approximately 3 times per day
• Exposure to oil, dirt, and heat
Some of the time • Pushing and moving with assistance 50+ pounds approximately 2 times per week Contact with dust or fumes
• Climbing ladders & stairs
• Bending or stooping
Rarely • Reaching above shoulder level
• Driving automotive equipment
• Lifting 50+ pounds
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Axelon. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Axelon Services Corporation
44 Wall Street 18th Floor
New York, NY 10005
Phone: (212) 488-7702
Fax : (212) 306-0191