Portal | Manuals | References | Downloads | Info | Programs | JCLs | Master the Mainframes
IBM Mainframe Computers Forums Index
 
Register
 
IBM Mainframe Computers Forums Index Mainframe: Search IBM Mainframe Forum: FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
 

 

Applying DB2 V 10.1 PTF.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IBMMAINFRAMES.com Support Forums -> DB2
View previous topic :: :: View next topic  
Author Message
Manshadi

New User


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject: Applying DB2 V 10.1 PTF.
Reply with quote

Hi,
I am trying to apply UI15763 PTF on DB2 10 ( z/OS 1.12 ).

The following error is appeared :
GIM23901E ** LINK-EDIT PROCESSING FOR SYSMOD UI12617 FAILED FOR MODULE DSNHAPLY
IN LMOD DSNHPC IN THE SDSNLOAD LIBRARY. THE RETURN CODE (04)
EXCEEDED THE ALLOWABLE VALUE. DATE 16.054 - TIME 14:53:18 -
SEQUENCE NUMBER 000016.

Which the SEQUENCE NUMBER 000016 is as follows :
22I 1220 27 NAME DSNHPC(R) MAX ACCEPTABLE RC=00
54W 9203 SYMBOL SEQEXDFT UNRESOLVED. NO AUTOCALL (NCAL) SPECIFIED.

My problem is that I do not know what is SYMBOL SEQEXDFT ?

Would you please help me to solve this problem?

Best regards
Manshadi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

steve-myers

Active User


Joined: 30 Nov 2013
Posts: 461
Location: The Universe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:55 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

The most likely problem is SDSNLOAD (the library where the PTF is to be applied) is incorrect. Are there other Binder messages?

At a minimum SMP will prepare these these Binder statements to apply the service -

Code:
 INCLUDE xxxx
 INCLUDE SDSNLOAD(DSNHPC)
 ENTRY xxx
 NAME DSNHPC(R)
The first INCLUDE statement loads the corrected module. The second INCLUDE statement loads the unmodified portion of the affected load module; I suspect this statement also failed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Manshadi

New User


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:02 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

steve-myers wrote:
The most likely problem is SDSNLOAD (the library where the PTF is to be applied) is incorrect. Are there other Binder messages?

At a minimum SMP will prepare these these Binder statements to apply the service -

Code:
 INCLUDE xxxx
 INCLUDE SDSNLOAD(DSNHPC)
 ENTRY xxx
 NAME DSNHPC(R)
The first INCLUDE statement loads the corrected module. The second INCLUDE statement loads the unmodified portion of the affected load module; I suspect this statement also failed.


Binder statement is as follow :
Code:
z/OS V1 R12 BINDER     14:53:18 TUESDAY FEBRUARY 23, 2016         
BATCH EMULATOR  JOB(APPLLLL ) STEP(SMPAPL  ) PGM= HEWLH096         
IEW2278I B352 INVOCATION PARAMETERS - NCAL,LIST,LET,RENT,AMODE=31,RMODE=ANY,COMPAT=LKED,NCAL
IEW2322I 1220  1    ORDER DSNAA                                   
IEW2322I 1220  2    ENTRY DSNHPC                                   
IEW2322I 1220  3    ALIAS DSNHPSM                                 
IEW2322I 1220  4    ALIAS SEMEXPD                                 
IEW2322I 1220  5    ALIAS SEMNEWS                                 
IEW2322I 1220  6    ALIAS SQLPEMSG                                 
IEW2322I 1220  7    MODE AMODE(31),RMODE(ANY)                     
IEW2322I 1220  8    INCLUDE SMPWRK3(DSNHAPLY)              UI12617     SEQ # 000016
IEW2322I 1220  9     IDENTIFY DSNHAPLY('UI12617')                 
IEW2322I 1220  10     SETSSI 01112617                             
IEW2322I 1220  11    INCLUDE SMPWRK3(DSNHPTAB)              UI12617
IEW2322I 1220  12     IDENTIFY DSNHPTAB('UI12617')                 
IEW2322I 1220  13     SETSSI 01112617                             
IEW2322I 1220  14    INCLUDE SMPWRK3(DSNHSMP2)              UI12617
IEW2322I 1220  15     IDENTIFY DSNHSMP2('UI12617')                 
IEW2322I 1220  16     SETSSI 01112617                             
IEW2322I 1220  17    INCLUDE SMPWRK3(DSNHSM2V)              UI12617
IEW2322I 1220  18     IDENTIFY DSNHSM2V('UI12617')                 
IEW2322I 1220  19     SETSSI 01112617                                 
IEW2322I 1220  20    INCLUDE SMPWRK3(DSNHSYMH)              UI12617   
IEW2322I 1220  21     IDENTIFY DSNHSYMH('UI12617')                     
IEW2322I 1220  22     SETSSI 01112617                                 
IEW2322I 1220  23    INCLUDE SMPWRK3(DSNHSMF3)              UK94459   
IEW2322I 1220  24     IDENTIFY DSNHSMF3('UK94459')                     
IEW2322I 1220  25     SETSSI 01114459                                 
IEW2322I 1220  26    INCLUDE SDSNLOAD(DSNHPC)                         
IEW2322I 1220  27    NAME DSNHPC(R)                         MAX ACCEPTABLE RC=00
IEW2454W 9203 SYMBOL SEQEXDFT UNRESOLVED.  NO AUTOCALL (NCAL) SPECIFIED
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Manshadi

New User


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply to: Applying DB2 V 10.1 PTF.
Reply with quote

You Can see The job output in the attched .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nic Clouston

Global Moderator


Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 1714
Location: UK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Quote:
You Can see The job output in the attched


No we cannot because we do not trust attachments. (And you seem to have attached it twice).

You can cut'n'paste the relevant parts of your job output and use the code tags to present the data. (I will code your previous post for you - but not again).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Manshadi

New User


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Nic Clouston wrote:
Quote:
You Can see The job output in the attched


No we cannot because we do not trust attachments. (And you seem to have attached it twice).

You can cut'n'paste the relevant parts of your job output and use the code tags to present the data. (I will code your previous post for you - but not again).


OK. You are right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steve-myers

Active User


Joined: 30 Nov 2013
Posts: 461
Location: The Universe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

I follow with Nic. Many of us helpers will not download attachments, for the obvious reason. Nic's idea of posting "relevant" pieces of your output won't fly as we are ignorant of your data set conventions, and we also find that all too often the true relevant sections are not posted out of the ignorance of the poster.

I strongly suspect the SDSNLOAD you are attempting to update is back level or has been damaged in some other aspect. I took a look at the DSNHPC in an SDSNLOAD library that is definitely back level compared to DB2 10 and was unable to find the SEQ external symbol you reported, so this is something for you to check. I do not have DB2 10 available to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Manshadi

New User


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:38 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

steve-myers wrote:

I strongly suspect the SDSNLOAD you are attempting to update is back level or has been damaged in some other aspect. I took a look at the DSNHPC in an SDSNLOAD library that is definitely back level compared to DB2 10 and was unable to find the SEQ external symbol you reported, so this is something for you to check. I do not have DB2 10 available to me.



Sorry for my attachment. I din't know about the rules.

I tried to find SEQEXDFT in the DSNA10.SDSNLOAD LIB, it was inside of DSNHPC load module some where mentioned as follow :

...ROWCHANG...SEQEXDFT...CDTREGVL...SEQEXPR...NUMTYP01...
B...ALTAB34A...ALTABCLN...ALTABHSH...ALTABDRP...VERSPEC1.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steve-myers

Active User


Joined: 30 Nov 2013
Posts: 461
Location: The Universe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

What you want to do is run a job like this -
Code:
//A       EXEC PGM=AMBLIST
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLIB   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=DSNA10.SDSNLOAD
//SYSIN    DD  *
 LISTLOAD OUTPUT=XREF,MEMBER=DSNHPC
Trying to deduce what is in a program object (or load module) by browsing it is foolish.

Now, go back to your job output and verify SMP was trying update DSNA10.SDSNLOAD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Manshadi

New User


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:20 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

steve-myers wrote:
What you want to do is run a job like this -
Code:
//A       EXEC PGM=AMBLIST
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLIB   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=DSNA10.SDSNLOAD
//SYSIN    DD  *
 LISTLOAD OUTPUT=XREF,MEMBER=DSNHPC
Trying to deduce what is in a program object (or load module) by browsing it is foolish.

Now, go back to your job output and verify SMP was trying update DSNA10.SDSNLOAD.


Yes Of course it trying to link-edit DSNHPC and replace this module in the DSNA10.SDSNLOAD LIB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Manshadi

New User


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

[quote="Manshadi"]
steve-myers wrote:
What you want to do is run a job like this -
Code:
//A       EXEC PGM=AMBLIST
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLIB   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=DSNA10.SDSNLOAD
//SYSIN    DD  *
 LISTLOAD OUTPUT=XREF,MEMBER=DSNHPC
Trying to deduce what is in a program object (or load module) by browsing it is foolish.


I used that job and the part of result is :
Code:

0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1                             ** NUMERICAL CROSS-REFERENCE LIST OF PROGRAM OBJECT DSNHPC           **       PAGE     27

0RESIDENT CLASS:           B_TEXT
0CLAS LOC ELEM LOC FROM CLASS       FROM SECTION     REFERS TO SYMBOL CLAS LOC ELEM LOC IN CLASS         IN SECTION
0     268      168 B_TEXT           DSNHSMF3         ABORT              118628     20B0 B_TEXT           DSNHMAIN
     6608     6508 B_TEXT           DSNHSMF3         DSNHSMF3              100        0 B_TEXT
     AA28     1878 B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         EXPRVALR            A5638       10 B_TEXT           DSNHSM11
     AA34     1884 B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         ROWCHANG            E3D60       E8 B_TEXT           DSNHSM5T
     AA38     1888 B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         ROWCHANG            E3D60       E8 B_TEXT           DSNHSM5T
     AA3C     188C B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         VALREF04            37DC0       40 B_TEXT           DSNHSM2V
     AA40     1890 B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         VALREF06            37DF0       70 B_TEXT           DSNHSM2V
     AA44     1894 B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         SEQEXDFT                           $UNRESOLVED      $PRIVE2D5C8
     AA48     1898 B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         VALREF04            37DC0       40 B_TEXT           DSNHSM2V
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Manshadi

New User


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:53 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

[quote="Manshadi"]
Manshadi wrote:
steve-myers wrote:
What you want to do is run a job like this -
Code:
//A       EXEC PGM=AMBLIST
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLIB   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=DSNA10.SDSNLOAD
//SYSIN    DD  *
 LISTLOAD OUTPUT=XREF,MEMBER=DSNHPC
Trying to deduce what is in a program object (or load module) by browsing it is foolish.


I used that job and the part of result is :
Code:

0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1                             ** NUMERICAL CROSS-REFERENCE LIST OF PROGRAM OBJECT DSNHPC           **       PAGE     27

0RESIDENT CLASS:           B_TEXT
0CLAS LOC ELEM LOC FROM CLASS       FROM SECTION     REFERS TO SYMBOL CLAS LOC ELEM LOC IN CLASS         IN SECTION
0     268      168 B_TEXT           DSNHSMF3         ABORT              118628     20B0 B_TEXT           DSNHMAIN
     6608     6508 B_TEXT           DSNHSMF3         DSNHSMF3              100        0 B_TEXT
     AA28     1878 B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         EXPRVALR            A5638       10 B_TEXT           DSNHSM11
     AA34     1884 B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         ROWCHANG            E3D60       E8 B_TEXT           DSNHSM5T
     AA38     1888 B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         ROWCHANG            E3D60       E8 B_TEXT           DSNHSM5T
     AA3C     188C B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         VALREF04            37DC0       40 B_TEXT           DSNHSM2V
     AA40     1890 B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         VALREF06            37DF0       70 B_TEXT           DSNHSM2V
     AA44     1894 B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         SEQEXDFT                           $UNRESOLVED      $PRIVE2D5C8
     AA48     1898 B_TEXT           DSNHAPLY         VALREF04            37DC0       40 B_TEXT           DSNHSM2V


Sorry I am not familiar with this output. would you please explain what meaning of " SEQEXDFT $UNRESOLVED $PRIVE2D5C8" in the DSNHPC load module?

Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
enrico-sorichetti

Global Moderator


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 10202
Location: italy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to: Applying DB2 V 10.1 PTF.
Reply with quote

Quote:
EXCEEDED THE ALLOWABLE VALUE. DATE 16.054 - TIME 14:53:18 -
SEQUENCE NUMBER 000016.

Which the SEQUENCE NUMBER 000016 is as follows :
22I 1220 27 NAME DSNHPC(R) MAX ACCEPTABLE RC=00



I remember that most of the SMPE setups accept a RC 4 for the binder step

worth to investigate the setup
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steve-myers

Active User


Joined: 30 Nov 2013
Posts: 461
Location: The Universe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:19 am    Post subject:
Reply with quote

Manshadi wrote:

Sorry I am not familiar with this output. would you please explain what meaning of " SEQEXDFT $UNRESOLVED $PRIVE2D5C8" in the DSNHPC load module?

Thanks
A "private" control section is a control section with no external name. In Assembler
Code:
ENTRY    SR    15,15
         BR    14
         END   ENTRY
Some compilers emit "private" control sections; the IBM C compilers are notorious for this, with each function having an external name. The input to the Binder may have several "private" control sections that are distinct. IMBLIST (or perhaps the Binder - I don't know) is trying to differentiate them by assigning pseudo names like $PRIVxxx. Run this and compare the outputs in steps LISTB and LISTC.
Code:
//A       EXEC PGM=ASMA90,PARM='OBJECT,NODECK,BATCH'
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLIB   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.MACLIB
//SYSLIN   DD  DISP=(,PASS),UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(TRK,(1,1)),
//             DCB=BLKSIZE=3200
//SYSIN    DD  *
         ENTRY MAIN,SUBR1
MAIN     SR    15,15
         BR    14
         DC    V(SUBR1)
SUBR1    SR    15,15
         BR    14
         DC    V(SUBR2)
         END   MAIN
         ENTRY SUBR2,SUBR3
SUBR2    SR    15,15
         BR    14
SUBR3    SR    15,15
         BR    14
         DC    V(SUBR4)
         END
//B       EXEC PGM=IEWL,PARM='MAP,LIST'
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLMOD  DD  DISP=(,PASS),UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(TRK,(1,1,1))
//SYSLIN   DD  DISP=(OLD,PASS),DSN=*.A.SYSLIN
//         DD  *
 NAME IEFBR14
//C       EXEC PGM=IEWL,PARM='MAP,LIST'
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLMOD  DD  DISP=(,PASS),UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(TRK,(1,1,1)),
//             DSNTYPE=LIBRARY
//SYSLIN   DD  DISP=(OLD,PASS),DSN=*.A.SYSLIN
//         DD  *
 NAME IEFBR14
//LISTB   EXEC PGM=IMBLIST
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLIB   DD  DISP=(OLD,PASS),DSN=*.B.SYSLMOD
//SYSIN    DD  *
 LISTLOAD OUTPUT=XREF,MEMBER=IEFBR14
//LISTC   EXEC PGM=IMBLIST
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLIB   DD  DISP=(OLD,PASS),DSN=*.C.SYSLMOD
//SYSIN    DD  *
 LISTLOAD OUTPUT=XREF,MEMBER=IEFBR14
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Manshadi

New User


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 82

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:28 pm    Post subject:
Reply with quote

steve-myers wrote:
Manshadi wrote:

Sorry I am not familiar with this output. would you please explain what meaning of " SEQEXDFT $UNRESOLVED $PRIVE2D5C8" in the DSNHPC load module?

Thanks
A "private" control section is a control section with no external name. In Assembler
Code:
ENTRY    SR    15,15
         BR    14
         END   ENTRY
Some compilers emit "private" control sections; the IBM C compilers are notorious for this, with each function having an external name. The input to the Binder may have several "private" control sections that are distinct. IMBLIST (or perhaps the Binder - I don't know) is trying to differentiate them by assigning pseudo names like $PRIVxxx. Run this and compare the outputs in steps LISTB and LISTC.
Code:
//A       EXEC PGM=ASMA90,PARM='OBJECT,NODECK,BATCH'
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLIB   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.MACLIB
//SYSLIN   DD  DISP=(,PASS),UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(TRK,(1,1)),
//             DCB=BLKSIZE=3200
//SYSIN    DD  *
         ENTRY MAIN,SUBR1
MAIN     SR    15,15
         BR    14
         DC    V(SUBR1)
SUBR1    SR    15,15
         BR    14
         DC    V(SUBR2)
         END   MAIN
         ENTRY SUBR2,SUBR3
SUBR2    SR    15,15
         BR    14
SUBR3    SR    15,15
         BR    14
         DC    V(SUBR4)
         END
//B       EXEC PGM=IEWL,PARM='MAP,LIST'
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLMOD  DD  DISP=(,PASS),UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(TRK,(1,1,1))
//SYSLIN   DD  DISP=(OLD,PASS),DSN=*.A.SYSLIN
//         DD  *
 NAME IEFBR14
//C       EXEC PGM=IEWL,PARM='MAP,LIST'
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLMOD  DD  DISP=(,PASS),UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(TRK,(1,1,1)),
//             DSNTYPE=LIBRARY
//SYSLIN   DD  DISP=(OLD,PASS),DSN=*.A.SYSLIN
//         DD  *
 NAME IEFBR14
//LISTB   EXEC PGM=IMBLIST
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLIB   DD  DISP=(OLD,PASS),DSN=*.B.SYSLMOD
//SYSIN    DD  *
 LISTLOAD OUTPUT=XREF,MEMBER=IEFBR14
//LISTC   EXEC PGM=IMBLIST
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSLIB   DD  DISP=(OLD,PASS),DSN=*.C.SYSLMOD
//SYSIN    DD  *
 LISTLOAD OUTPUT=XREF,MEMBER=IEFBR14


The result is as follows :

LISTB:
Code:
1 LISTLOAD OUTPUT=XREF,MEMBER=IEFBR14                                    00364000
1                                  *****  M O D U L E   S U M M A R Y  *****
0    MEMBER NAME:  IEFBR14                                                                MAIN ENTRY POINT:    00000000
0    LIBRARY:      SYSLIB                                                                 AMODE OF MAIN ENTRY POINT: 24
0        NO ALIASES **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0                       ****          ATTRIBUTES OF MODULE           ****
0                **   BIT  STATUS         BIT  STATUS         BIT  STATUS         BIT  STATUS   **
0                      0  NOT-RENT         1  NOT-REUS         2  NOT-OVLY         3  NOT-TEST
                       4  NOT-OL           5  BLOCK            6  NOT-EXEC         7  MULTI-RCD
                       8  NOT-DC           9  ZERO-ORG         10 EP-ZERO          11 RLD
                       12 EDIT             13 NO-SYMS          14 F-LEVEL          15 NOT-REFR
0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-                                    MODULE SSI:        NONE
                                     APFCODE:           00000000
                                     RMODE:             24


0                   *****LOAD MODULE PROCESSED EITHER BY VS LINKAGE EDITOR OR BINDER
1                             NUMERICAL MAP AND CROSS-REFERENCE LIST OF LOAD MODULE IEFBR14                     PAGE 0001

-                 CONTROL SECTION                                        ENTRY
                   LMOD LOC     NAME      LENGTH  TYPE                    LMOD LOC  CSECT LOC      NAME
0                       00   $PRIVATE         10   PC
                                                                               00        00      MAIN
                                                                               08        08      SUBR1
                        10   $PRIVATE         0C   PC
                                                                               10        00      SUBR2
                                                                               14        04      SUBR3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-      LMOD LOC  CSECT LOC    IN CSECT              REFERS TO SYMBOL  AT LMOD LOC  CSECT LOC    IN CSECT
0           04        04     $PRIVATE                   SUBR1                08         08     $PRIVATE
            0C        0C     $PRIVATE                   SUBR2                10         00     $PRIVATE
            18        08     $PRIVATE                   SUBR4                                  $UNRESOLVED
0LENGTH OF LOAD MODULE      20
1                                        ALPHABETICAL MAP OF LOAD MODULE IEFBR14                                PAGE 0002

-           CONTROL SECTION                                        ENTRY
                NAME     LMOD LOC   LENGTH  TYPE                      NAME    LMOD LOC  CSECT LOC  CSECT NAME
0            $PRIVATE         00        10   PC
             $PRIVATE         10        0C   PC
                                                                    MAIN            00      00        $PRIVATE
                                                                    SUBR1           08      08        $PRIVATE
                                                                    SUBR2           10      00        $PRIVATE
                                                                    SUBR3           14      04        $PRIVATE
1                               ALPHABETICAL CROSS-REFERENCE LIST OF LOAD MODULE IEFBR14                        PAGE 0003

-  SYMBOL   AT LMOD LOC  CSECT LOC    IN CSECT              IS REFERRED TO BY LMOD LOC  CSECT LOC    IN CSECT
0 SUBR1            08         08     $PRIVATE                              04                04     $PRIVATE
  SUBR2            10         00     $PRIVATE                              0C                0C     $PRIVATE
  SUBR4                              $UNRESOLVED                           18                08     $PRIVATE
-**    END OF MAP AND CROSS-REFERENCE LISTING

=============================================================================================================================================
=============================================================================================================================================

LISTC :

1 LISTLOAD OUTPUT=XREF,MEMBER=IEFBR14                                    00369000
1                                  *****  M O D U L E   S U M M A R Y  *****
0    MEMBER NAME:  IEFBR14                                                                MAIN ENTRY POINT:    00000000
0    LIBRARY:      SYSLIB                                                                 AMODE OF MAIN ENTRY POINT: 24
0        NO ALIASES **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0                       ****          ATTRIBUTES OF MODULE           ****
0                **   BIT  STATUS         BIT  STATUS         BIT  STATUS         BIT  STATUS   **
0                      0  NOT-RENT         1  NOT-REUS         2  NOT-OVLY         3  NOT-TEST
                       4  NOT-OL           5  BLOCK            6  NOT-EXEC         7  MULTI-RCD
                       8  NOT-DC           9  ZERO-ORG         10 RESERVED         11 RLD
                       12 EDIT             13 NO-SYMS          14 RESERVED         15 NOT-REFR
                       16 RESERVED         17 <16M             18 NOT-PL           19 NO-SSI
                       20 APF              21 PGM OBJ          22 NOT-SIGN         23 RESERVED
                       24 NOT-ALTP         25 RESERVED         26 RESERVED         27 RMODE24
                       28 RESERVED         29 RESERVED         30 RESERVED         31 RESERVED
                       32 MIGRATE          33 NO-PRIME         34 NO-PACK          35 RESERVED
                       36 RESERVED         37 RESERVED         38 RESERVED         39 RESERVED
0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-                                    MODULE SSI:        NONE
                                     APFCODE:           00000000
                                     RMODE:             24
                                     PO FORMAT:         2
                                     XPLINK:            NO
0                   *****PROGRAM OBJECT PROCESSED BY BINDER
 ***THE FOLLOWING ARE THE UNFORMATTED PDSE DIRECTORY ENTRY SECTIONS (PMAR AND PMARL)
 PMAR  001E0209 00C00C00 00000000 00200000   00000000 00000000 00000000 0000
 PMARL 00520080 00000000 00010000 001C0000   02080000 05E80000 06CC0000 00300000
       013C0000 00200000 011C0000 00010000   016C0001 00000000 00200000 00000000
       00002016 055F0101 038FC9C2 D4E4E2C5   D9F3
0THIS PROGRAM OBJECT WAS ORIGINALLY PRODUCED BY 5695PMB01 AT LEVEL 01.12 ON 02/24/2016 AT 10:10:38
0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1                             ** SEGMENT MAP TABLE **                                                       PAGE      1

0CLASS             SEGMENT    OFFSET   LENGTH       LOAD      TYPE    ALIGNMENT    RMODE
0B_TEXT                  1         0       1C       INITIAL   CAT     DOUBLE WORD  24
1                             ** NUMERICAL MAP OF PROGRAM OBJECT IEFBR14          **                        PAGE      2

0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0RESIDENT CLASS:           B_TEXT
0      CLAS LOC   ELEM LOC    LENGTH  TYPE    ALIGNMENT             NAME
0        0                        10   ED     DOUBLE WORD           $PRIV000010
              0          0             LD                             MAIN
              8          8             LD                             SUBR1
        10                         C   ED     DOUBLE WORD           $PRIV000011
             10          0             LD                             SUBR2
             14          4             LD                             SUBR3
0      CLASS LENGTH               1C
0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1                             ** NUMERICAL CROSS-REFERENCE LIST OF PROGRAM OBJECT IEFBR14          **       PAGE      3

0RESIDENT CLASS:           B_TEXT
0CLAS LOC ELEM LOC FROM CLASS       FROM SECTION     REFERS TO SYMBOL CLAS LOC ELEM LOC IN CLASS         IN SECTION
0       4        4 B_TEXT           $PRIV000010      SUBR1                   8        8 B_TEXT           $PRIV000010
        C        C B_TEXT           $PRIV000010      SUBR2                  10        0 B_TEXT           $PRIV000011
       18        8 B_TEXT           $PRIV000011      SUBR4                              $UNRESOLVED      $PRIVD7D9C9
0      CLASS LENGTH               1C
0LENGTH OF PROGRAM OBJECT       20
0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1                             ** ALPHABETICAL MAP OF PROGRAM OBJECT IEFBR14          **                     PAGE      4

0ENTRY NAME  CLAS LOC  ELEM LEN/LOC             CLASS NAME       SECTION NAME OR ENTRY TYPE
0$PRIV000010
                   0         10                     B_TEXT       (ED)
 $PRIV000011
                  10          C                     B_TEXT       (ED)
 MAIN
                   0              0                 B_TEXT       $PRIV000010
 SUBR1
                   8              8                 B_TEXT       $PRIV000010
 SUBR2
                  10              0                 B_TEXT       $PRIV000011
 SUBR3
                  14              4                 B_TEXT       $PRIV000011
0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1                             ** ALPHABETICAL CROSS-REFERENCE LIST OF PROGRAM OBJECT IEFBR14          **    PAGE      5

0SYMBOL REFERRED  CLAS LOC ELEM LOC IN CLASS         IN SECTION       CLAS LOC ELEM LOC FROM CLASS       FROM SECTION
0 ***  THERE ARE $UNRESOLVED SYMBOLS ***
 SUBR1                   8        8 B_TEXT           $PRIV000010             4        4 B_TEXT           $PRIV000010
 SUBR2                  10        0 B_TEXT           $PRIV000011             C        C B_TEXT           $PRIV000010
0LENGTH OF PROGRAM OBJECT       20
0**   END OF MAP AND CROSS-REFERENCE LISTING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
View previous topic :: :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IBMMAINFRAMES.com Support Forums -> DB2 All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 

Search our Forum:

Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Posted
No new posts Applying compound condition karthickpearl DFSORT/ICETOOL 8 Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:28 pm
No new posts Applying a calculation to a summed v... shanth555 JCL & VSAM 7 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:58 pm
No new posts Applying SRCHFOR to specific members ... purusothaman TSO/ISPF 5 Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:07 pm
No new posts System Abend 13 while applying PTF dick scherrer All Other Mainframe Topics 2 Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 am
No new posts Applying Virtual Resource dependency ... aravindunlimited COBOL Programming 1 Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:29 pm


Facebook
Back to Top
 
Mainframe Wiki | Forum Rules | Bookmarks | Subscriptions | FAQ | Tutorials | Contact Us