Auto req ID 5584BR
Job Title Project Lead (Mainframe)
Job Description & Qualifications Position Responsibilities:
• Manage Mainframe applications production support which includes aspects of GTAM-AD handover, availability, capacity and demand management
• Effectively communicate with all relevant stakeholders on a day-to-day basis and resolves action items
• Ensures on-time delivery of operational work within application portfolio as per agreed CSF/CTQ (TRTs) and quality expectations
• Ensures that appropriate security and controls are instituted within department (e.g., SCRP, ACR, audit follow-up)
• Ensures appropriate use of Ford IT processes, tools and methodologies within department
•Engages Shared Services teams for support and adherence to Ford IT’s architecture standards and processes within department as appropriate
• Identifies efficiencies and improvement actions to improve costs and deliverables
• Leads a team that includes supporting agency, business consultants, and/or IT suppliers
• Provides regular status updates to the Project Manager.
• Work with Customers, AD Application Supervisors, Project Manager, Delivery Manager and ITI teams to implement organization wide/Corporate IT objectives.
• Should provide technical assistance and lead agency/ford team members in the operation and support of multiple Mainframe technology applications of M&S North American portfolio.
• Leads creation of production support documentation
"Must have" skills:
• Technically strong in COBOL, DB2, JCL, CICS,IMS2, QMF,FILE-AID, CA7,XPEDITOR, Basics of TERRADATA, VSAM, Change Man , Endeavor
• Good problem solving capabilities and exposure to System Architecture
• Good attitude and should able to work collaboratively well with all stakeholders (such AD, Tech Ops etc)
• Should have excellent communication skills, flexibility to accommodate working across different time zones and sensitivity to cultural and geographical differences
• Application development and business analysis experience is desired
Educational qualification: BE, BTECH,MCA, MSc-CS/IT
Number of Years of Experience:
• At least 6 years of progressive responsibilities within IT.
• Experience as a Project Lead in complex Production Support environment OR large/complex project.
Entity FTSI - Ford Technology Services India
Travel involved No travel involved