Joined: 09 Jan 2007
I tried to Audit the package in changeman but it failed with RC=12.
Following is the series of events that happened.
1. We modified a component named A (in Package PKGA) which was referring a table TBL-A. A new field was added to TBL-A.
2. Changing the table structure didn't happen on time as we expected. So, we created the DCLGEN ourselves and created a CPY member in the same package PKGA. The CPY member name is 'CPYA' (same as in Baseline).
The component compiled successfully. After some time, the table changes were completed and so we removed the CPY member, re-staged the component A, tested it, ALL good. When it was re-staged, the DCLGEN is picked up from the Staging DCLGEN library.
3. Now, when tried to audit the package, it gave SYNCH17 error stating 'CPY component deleted from staging'
4. So, We deleted the component A from that package PKGA and did 'Checkout' from Baseline and deleted all the lines from that member and copied our latest code. Re-staged it, tested it, ALL good.
5. re-audited, but it fails again with SYNCH17 error
FYI - The package type is 'simple'.
Now, we are wondering why this issue still persists?