Joined: 10 Mar 2005 Posts: 432 Location: Milan, Italy
Usually the difference that lock your application are:
- name of jobs... that can change from two different env.
- account in jobcard
- Class (usually you can use different class for different product and maybe that some class are closed)
- As above for particular class of sysout that allow you to put your sysout in a class that is aquired from a catalog of spool as Beta92 or Wsf but also for the dump that usually are pointed in a particular class.
- Volumes if you point to a particular volume SMS/NOTSMS you must change the pointer
- The name of file(that is different for each env)
- The non standard product that are not present in both the env.
- all the other standard that need your env.(as scheduler variable and so on...)
I hope in this help but there are other several change to do in a integration