Joined: 26 Apr 2004 Posts: 4650 Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
Rupesh, I think you may have left out a couple of steps:
1. From ISPF option 6, enter WSCON. Enter the appropriate information on the "Initiate Workstation Connection" screen and then press ENTER. (You will, of course, need to have started your workstation agent -WSA.EXE).
2. Once the connection has been established, you will see the message "Connected" on the screen.
3. In order to transfer the data, you will have to leave ISPF option 6 and go to ISPF option 3.7 (Transfer).
4. Select option 2 to transfer data set. Fill in the appropriate information for the host dataset name, the workstation file name, the transfer option (To Workstation or From Workstation) and when finished, press ENTER.
5. You will receive the message "Transfer completed".
6. Exit out of ISPF option 3.7 and go back to option 6.
7. Enter WSDISCON to disconnect. You will receive the message "Disconnected".