Here I am giving some questions, if anyone know these answers plz..... reply me..................
1. what is the "Sharing part" that we mention while defining "Cluster" ?
2. How you will define AIX to existing cluster. Give me clear coding?
3. To compile COBOL+CICS+DB2 programs. which table you will use ?
4. How we will compile cobol programe without using jcl. Give me clear cobol coding?
5. If we are having 20 sub programs. Suppose, 10 subprogrames are not having loadlib member names. In this situation,how you code cobol program without terminating any step. Using some keyword ...
6. What are the parameters which we use in both COBOL+JCL ?
7. What is the use of TERMINAL CONTROL TABLE in cics?
8. Why we are using dynamic call instead of static call ? Give exact advantages and dis-advantages...?
9. Through JCL, how many ways you can send data to cobol programs..?
10. What are File Status --10, cond= even and cond= only ..?
Joined: 06 Jun 2008 Posts: 8165 Location: East Dubuque, Illinois, USA
1. Click on the manual link at the top of the page, find the VSAM Services for DFSMS manual, and read up on SHROPTIONS yourself.
2. Look in the same manual for DEFINE ALTERNATEINDEX.
3. No answer because I don't have access to DB2.
4. ISPF has a compile option (usually 4 on the standard menu) to compile from TSO. This is generally allowed only for development -- production compiles almost always have to be done via a batch job.
5. This question makes no sense -- if a subprogram is created, there is a name associated with it.
6. Another question that makes no sense -- are you talking about compile options, LE parameters, the PARM= statement, or something else entirely?
7. To define the terminals to the region, of course.
8. This topic has been discussed near to death on this forum. Do a forum search for the answers.
9. You can code PARM= or a DD statement. In all cases, however, the JCL is not sending data to the COBOL program -- the COBOL program must process the data. The job stream merely makes the data available.
10.. On the manuals link mentioned above, file status 10 will be covered in the COBOL Language Reference manual while the COND is covered in the JCL Language Reference manual.
Have fun reading and searching. If you have any questions after doing the reading and searching, post them and we can provide more insight.