Joined: 08 Mar 2007 Posts: 19 Location: Dalian, China
Do you wanna be an ibmer? Here comes an opportunity...IBM China Global Delivery
IBM is the only IT company in the world, and also in China, to offer end-to–end solutions from hardware to software services and high end consultancy. IBM's services arm is the world's largest information technology and consulting service provider. Over 200,000 professionals help clients integrate information technology with business value.
IBM's network of global delivery Centres in more than three dozen countries including China is the growth play for IBM services business. IBM's approach is about directing the right tasks, with the right skills, in the right places. For example, we've centralised strategic sourcing for our procurement BTO practice in Greenock, Scotland. We've consolidated services operations for financial management and accounting in Tulsa, Oklahoma. And we've created a Centre of Excellence(CoE) for the shipping industry in Scandinavia and New York City.
China Global Delivery is currently IBM's second largest global delivery Centre worldwide. It is dedicated to providing clients with high quality IT solutions and services to help clients around the world achieve success and growth. Over the years, China Global Delivery Centre has significantly grown its employee base to provide consulting & application, infrastructure and business transformation services across the locations of Shanghai, Dalian, Shenzhen and Chengdu.
IBM China GD Shenzhen Centre was established in 2002. As a strategic Integrated Technology delivery (ITD) Centre, it provides technical support, call Centre and command Centre services to clients worldwide. Its Call Centre won the "China Best Outsourcing Support Centre" in 2008 and ITD also became one of the first few companies in China certified for ISO 20000, an international standard for IT service management in 2007. The Shenzhen Centre also provides application services to Asian customers, while its business units of Dot Com and Maintenance & Technical Support (MTS) sells IBM products & services (through telephone) and provides post-sales maintenance call services respectively.
What we are looking for
Job title : System Programmer (Server Management - Mainframe)
Working Location: ShenZhen, China
Language Requirement: English
Job Responsibilities [Mandatory to complete]
• The role has the responsibility to ensure the reliability, availability and performance of the z/OS systems process meets customer expectations as defined by the Service Level Agreements.
• Meet requirements of the oncall roster as assigned, being available to respond in time to meet the minimum criteria laid down for Severity 1 problems within the customer’s Service Level Agreements.
• Comply with system management procedure and security
• Solve problems when happened and provide management report
Job Requirements (skills/experience/language skills) [Mandatory to complete]
• 5+ years experience with z/OS skill, DFSMS, JCL, RACF, Catalogs/VSAM,OMVS, VTAM, TWS.
• 5+ years experience with z/OS Maintenance tasks – Level 3/4
• Knowledge of OS/390,z/OS operating systems, JCL,ISPF,REXX,RMF and Utilities - Level 3/4
• Capable to perform installation, configuration and troubleshooting on IBM mainframe z/OS and software product
• Candidate must be prepared to work within a team on a standby roster for 24x7 support of customer systems.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications skills in English
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
Qualifications (Education/Major/Certificates) )
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related major
If you're interested in above position, please send your cv to this mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org