vision plus is software for credit card . it has 9 modlues
CMS IS THE HEART OF ALL THESE MODULES. FAS IS FOR AUTHORIZATION PURPOSE. CTA IS FOR COLLECTION. CDM IS FOR NEW ACCOUNTS.
Credit Management System (CMS)
- Account Processing ?engine?
Collections Tracking and Analysis (CTA)
- Tracking and recovery of dues
Financial Authorization System (FAS)
Interchange Tracking System (ITS)
Letter System (LTS)
- Letter printing
Merchant Bankcard System (MBS)
- Retail and Merchant acquiring
Security Sub-systems (SS)
- Sign-on profile
Transaction Management System (TRAMS)
- Processing, and routing of transactions
- Application Generator (PC based)
Product designed to help in deciding whether to extend
credit to an applicant.
Three possible outcomes are
- Automatically approved
- Automatically declined
- Automatically queued for operator decision
New account setup
- Adding new customer to the system using interface
from CDM or directly thru on-line screen..
Assigning credit limits
- Assigning credit limits to new accounts automatically.
- Changing Credit Limit periodically.
Tracking account activity
- Viewing account transactions and history.
- Tagging the accounts that qualifies to go to collection.
Managing account activity
- Financial adjustments
- Changing customer information
- Controlling authorization, statement production,
reporting, transaction posting , billing details, financial
charges, charge off etc.
- Transferring of account to a new account.
Frequent Shopper program
- Bonus points accumulation and redemption.
Online Authorization System
Authorize transactions online in real time file update
Virtually 24 hours Service and 7 days a week
Immediate response to authorization inquiries
Support for both issuer and acquirer processing
Support for Private label, Mastercard, Visa and
Online, real time software product to enhance
Provides performance-level reporting for management
Online, software product to enhance designed to
generate letter through use of online screens and batch
Online, software product for tracking and analyzing
Allows flexible priority queuing of accounts for follow-
up and reporting
Used for debt recovery
Product which provides functions necessary for
processing Visa and Mastercard issuer interchange
Interfaces with TRAMS and CMS.
TRAMS is a front-end processing and routing mechanism
for transactions for both monetary and non-monetary.
Ability to receive transactions from multiple sources and
interfaces with multiple application end points.