Joined: 04 Jun 2009
|Roles and Responsibilities :
· Provide and maintain the overall operational quality, service delivery and security compliance within Platform Operations for the Tivoli services within the Enterprise Management infrastructure
· Regularly liaise with other geographic regions, technology development and other IS&C teams to ensure design and operational consistency.
· Provide operational support for Tivoli services on a 24x7 rota/on-call basis.
· Provide support for the delivery to production of infrastructure projects, operational projects and application development projects, ensuring suitable ongoing support and maintenance.
· Proactively identify areas where more effective Enterprise Management principles and processes can be adopted.
· Monitor usage of Enterprise Management software in line with the current licensing agreements.
· Provide technical input to the Enterprise Management engineering roadmaps, working in partnership with the Infrastructure Engineering and Architecture function.
Required Experience : 4 years and above
Primary Skills :
· UNIX Operating Systems and associated tools: Sun Solaris 8/10, Red Hat Linux ¾
· Windows Operating Systems and associated tools: Windows 2003, Windows 2000
· Enterprise design, deployment and management of IBM Tivoli software – with particular focus on:
o IBM Tivoli Framework 4.1.1
o IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console 3.9
o IBM Tivoli Monitoring 5.1.2 / 6.1 / 6.2
o IBM Tivoli Configuration Manager 4.2.3 / IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager 5.1
o IBM Tivoli NetCool Omnibus 7.2
o IBM Tivoli NetCool WebTop 2.1
o IBM Tivoli NetCool Impact 4.0.2
o IBM Tivoli NetCool Security Manager 1.4
o IBM Tivoli Business Services Manager (TBSM) 4.1.1
· Development using Scripting languages (VBScript, Perl, etc)
· Strong operational process management expertise, experience of ITIL (Foundation) or other IT operations frameworks
Required level/Designation : Consultant / Senior Consultant
Location : Gurgaon, NCR
Please send your resumes to email@example.com