Joined: 26 Apr 2004 Posts: 4650 Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
brindha christy wrote:
Is this possible?
Can anyone suggest how?
- Create a member list.
- Loop through the member list. For any member name where the first two characters are 'AB', issue a TSO DELETE command for the member.
<< OR >>
- Since the dataset is a PDS, IPSF Library Management (LM) Services can be used.
- Use the LMINIT Service to generate the data ID.
- Use the LMOPEN Service to open the data ID for output.
- Use the LMMLIST Service to create a member list.
- Use the LMMDEL Service to delete each member that starts with the characters 'AB'.
- Use the LMCLOSE Service to close the data ID.