Joined: 08 Mar 2007 Posts: 19 Location: Dalian, China
DB2 DBA System Programmer
Role & Responsibility:
- To provide system support in DB2/DBA area under IBM mainframe environment. Knowledge in DB2, z/OS, DFP and DFDSS would be advantage.
- To provide DB2 administration function including database design, load/unload, REORG, RUNSTATS and other DB2 utilities.
- To cooperate with the Development Analyst to define backup, recovery and security procedures.
- Be responsible for monitoring and controlling the DB2 environment. Resources planning and tuning at both subsystem and database level.
- Be responsible for backup, recovery and maintenance of the DB2 subsystem and application databases. Maintain data integrity and security.
Strong service focus and commitment and ability to work closely with other teams/customers
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English language
- At least 5 years experience in mainframe environment, preferable in large organization.
- Knowledge in DB2 and related utilities are required.
- Lotus Notes operation skills (end-user level)
- Basic operation skills in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP
- Experience in z/OS, DFP and DFDSS products are preferred.
- Good team player