Object SHANDB.SIMPLETS in STOP PENDING Mode - Utility will Retry
Column(s) defined as GENERATED ALWAYS. Each datum in
a column of this type must be generated, not loaded.
FASTLOAD application did not complete successfully
The thing is iam not loading the IDENTITY COLUMN. I am only loading the DNAME. Assuming the ID column will be automatically generated.
1. I have unloaded only the Dname column from the input-table, using output format delimited-comma comma ';'
unload file will be like
'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BCD '
'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA III '
2. Same LoadCards
3. In Loading process i have specified, input-format delimited comma ';'
This actually, should have worked. It didn't.
Same error which i had previously. Shouldn't load identity column. But, i am not loading the identity column.
1. I am unloading only the DNAME column
2. LoadCards has a dummy prefix, so that i won't be loading any data there.
3. In the load process input-format is delimited comma ';'