Well just this much of information is not enough to resolve your issue. Need some more details like :
1) Did you get this error on first partition itself or some records got loaded to partition then abended.
2) Need to look at load card.
Alternatively you can try :
1) See if there is UTIL id clash or some database backup jobs are running and the tablespace is in UT mode.
2) May be the partition you are trying to load is full . You need to terminate the load utility and then alter the partition key.
3) what operation used ? Load Replace or Resume . In my opinion first partition should be replace then resume otherwise if replace is used for all the partition then the tablespace gets deleted everytime.