Joined: 05 Jan 2008 Posts: 50 Location: Olympia, WA, USA
I need your valuable suggestion in refreshing the test environment.
1. I have extracted the prod data of 5 yrs to load into the test environment.
2. The tot no. rows extracted were 840 million rows
3. I tried to load into the test region.
4. Got UTILITY BATCH MEMORY EXECUTION ABENDED
5. I restored the table.
6. I tried to extract the data of 1 yr, still I received the whole data of
840 million rows.
7. Confused, and started looking at the query.
8. No problem in the query.
9. Even I tried for 6 months of data.
10. Still I received a large volume of data.
11. In the test region the tot.no recs are 104 million rows.
12. My DBA says the test region has small space, that way it is not accommodating that many rows.
My problem is I have to refresh the table, with atleast 3 yrs of data.
How to refresh that table?
What exactly is the UTILITY BATCH MEMORY EXECUTION ABENDED error?
Could anyone pls suggest me in this regard how to refresh the table?
Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
** If my question is not appropriate please excuse me **