* Bind the program 'program name' as the member part of the application plan 'plan name' or
* Correct the collection id in the PKLIST and bind the application plan 'plan name' or
* Set the current package set special register correctly or
* Put the correct 'location name' in the CURRENTSERVER of the BIND command and bind the application plan 'plan name' or
* Connect to the correct RDB name or
* Correct the location id in the PKLIST and bind the application plan 'plan name' or
* Bind the DBRM of the version of the application program to be executed
Are you able to resolve this problem? Once you have done compiling and NEW COPY in CICS region and still you are getting same error, check the CICS job concatenation libraries in the JOB SPOOL. You will get it by command PRE CICS* in SDSF (Commands vary with installation, please check).
Select the CICS Job which region you are running and check all the LOADLIB (Load Libararies). You should have your program in "first occurence" of load library concatenation. If not, then you should BIND the program package with the same TIMESTAMP of the "first occurence" of LOAD.