Actually I am debugging a cobol prograsm throgh expeditor and I am tracking a paragraph which is performed from about 100 different places.is there any way that i can give break points on all that statements which are performing that paragraph with a single statement instead of going to 100 deifferent statment and giving break points ??!
Joined: 03 Jul 2007 Posts: 1288 Location: Chennai, India
Why not putting a breakpoint at the first statement of the paragraph???
By doing so, he will not know from where that para was called. I think he wants the entire flow.
If your requirement is to find from where this para is called, try this.
- Put a break point at the procedure division.
- Issue "MON" to monitor the flow.
- Put a break point at the first statement inside the paragraph.
- Press F12 twice so that the control comes to this para
- Then issue 'REV' for reverse and hence you can find from where the para was called.