1. By using a tool called file-aid-db2 u can view the structure, contents & key constraints.
If u mean like what options u can use, i am afraid u should have such a tool provided by ur client. (then we may explore)
2. This u can use the normal file-aid options to view those particular set
of records give, follow these steps
1. use browse and
2. in next screen select the selection criteria as 'T'
3. next screen u have 3 options a. options b. formatted c. unformated
4. select options i.e., a
5. it contains many options, here u should enter
things like i. how many initial records u need to skip
ii. how many records u want to select
iii.how many records u want to skip after selecting these
by follwing the ahead mentioned points u can select those many records
as u u r in need.