1. CHILD2 is TWIN segment and can contain upto 5 twins with no key.
2. CHILD3 is TWIN segment and can contain upto 3 twins with no key.
My logic is as follows:
1. Read the I/P File and use GHU on parent using the key obatined.
2. If match found then REPL else ISRT.
Following are my queries:
1. For ISRT i.e. new segement if I will ISRT ROOT then do I need to set perentage for following ISRT in CHILD segments or I can simply carry on ISRT on CHILD with QUAL-SSA of ROOT and UNQAL-SSA of CHILD?
2. For REPL since CHILD2 & CHILD3 are TWIN segments how I will check that no more twins are present in respective CHILD? I thought of a PERFORM until 'GE' with UNQAL-SSA of CHILD and REPL new data.
Please let me know your views on the logic and queries. Viewers ideas are most welcome.