Joined: 21 Mar 2008 Posts: 161 Location: bangalore
If you have been in IT industry too long these are your symptoms:
1.) U use phrases like "No issues" and "Value addition" in everyday parlance. For e.g . When talking about your doodhwalla, U say, "His milk does zero value addition to my health but he is the only guy around so no issues"
2.) Ur prime source of entertainment is the forwards send to U by friends whose faces U cant remember.
3) U drink more tea or coffee than water.
4) U keep trying to shut down ur home computer by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del (used to lock office comps)
5) When ur mobile rings at home, U rush outside to receive thecall.
6) When U make calls at home, U accidentally dial "0"to get an outside line.
7) U haven't played Solitaire with real cards in years.
8) Ur last crush was a girl in HR, ur current crush is the new girl in HR and all ur crushes in the future will be girls in HR.
9) U spend the entire day reading forwards, smoking cigarettes, drinking tea/coffee and playing T.T. and then complain about the late working hours.
10.) Ur important 'meetings' usually comprise two or three people max, including yourself.
11) U secretly prepare for CAT only to find ur PL sitting behind you at the exam. (:-)
13.) U keep pressing Ctrl+Enter wondering why your gmail is not going.
14.) U email ur mate who works at the desk next to U.
15.) As U read this list, U r thinking of sending it to ur friends who are also in IT.
16.)U r too busy to notice there was no line no. 12