Joined: 26 Apr 2004 Posts: 4648 Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
I'm sure everyone will have their own unique solution.
I did mine by:
1. Labeling the first record as .A, the last as .B.
2. Using CUT .A .B to create a temporary copy of the data.
3. Shifting all of the lines left 10 characters. This moves the numeric values into the first 5 positions.
4. Using PASTE AFTER .B to paste the copy after the last record.
5. Labeling the first pasted record as .C, the last as .D.
6. Shifting the pasted records right 5 characters.
7. Overlaying the pasted records .C to .D over .A to .B.