Description: The time limit was exceeded for a job or job step.
1. An endless loop occurred in the executing program.
2. The time parameter on the job card did not allow enough time for the job to complete.
3. The time parameter on the exec card did not allow enough time for the step to complete.
4. If the time parameter was not specified, the default time limit was exceeded.
1. Check for program errors, especially endless loops that cause the job or job step to exceed the time limit.
2. Verify that the time limits for the given job are realistic.
If necessary, specify a longer time in the time parameter, and rerun the job.
The maximum number or output lines has been exceeded.
1. The program contained an invalid write loop.
2. The number of output lines was underestimated in the JCL.
1. Check for and fix program logic error causing a loop.