1) Can we transfer control from a paragraph of an user
defined section to a paragraph of another user defined
2) what is the meaning of USAGE IS POINTER in cobol?
3) What are the minimum requirements of DIVISION for
a program to display ? MY NAME IS ?
4) How to declare ssrange in exec statement.Give
5) Can we redefine a storage location for more than 2
6) What is the difference between GROUP BY & ORDER BY
clause in select statement.?
1) YES u can transfer control.
2) specifies the location in the receiving field from which byte the data has to be stored.
3) TWO divisions IDENTIFICATION & PROCEDURE DIVISION.
4) ssrange is a compiler option used to limit the subscript it must be placed in the command line.
5) yes u can redefine one storage location to morethan 2 variables
6) representaion of rows & coloumns