The operator, or an authorized time sharing option extensions (TSO/E) user, canceled the job without requesting a dump.
The system took a longer time to run a job, job step, or procedure than the time specified in one of the following:
- The TIME parameter of the EXEC or JOB statement
- The standard time limit specified in the job entry subsystem
One of the following output limits was exceeded:
- The output limit specified by the OUTLIM keyword on the SYSOUT DD
- The job output limit specified in the LINES and CARDS parameters of
the JES2 JOBPARM statement
- The job output limit specified in the BYTES, CARDS, LINES, and PAGES
parameters on the STANDARDS initialization statement or the JES3
Joined: 26 Apr 2004 Posts: 4650 Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
geetha001, it is usually helpful if you can supply to the original poster a source, preferably a url, for your response. That way, they will have a reference point for the next time they have a similar question.